- Please don't use capital letters in your search query!
- Note that Chinese characters are encoded in Big-5 and that
the transcription used is Wade-Giles.
If you are not sure about the Wade-Giles transcription these Conversion Tables may be useful.
- U-Umlaut (ü) has to be entered as "ue" (without quotation marks).
- Please use hyphens within words (i.e. "han-hsueeh", not "han hsueeh").
- The sound-files are password-protected. If you wish to listen to them, please contact us.
- You will need a MP3 player (i.e. WinAmp, MediaPlayer, or Quicktime) to play the sound files.